Trekking in Bali




Trekking in Bali


I have traveled so many times to Bali, yet I never feel enough to explore Bali.  I think Bali has everything one is looking for amazing memorable travelings. The wonderful culture, nature, and people of Bali will amaze anyone who is traveling to Bali.

One of most frequent things I do when visiting Bali is trekking to explore a beautifule jungle in Bali. By doing so, I have discovered some hidden waterfalls worth to explore further in Bali. One of them is Nung Nung waterfall.

Nung Nung waterfall has over 50m in height.  Not many travelers have known yet about this place. So, to reach this place, I need to find a local guide who has good knowledge about the place.

I could reach Nung Nung waterfall after two and half hours of trekking. During the trekking, I passed some paddy fields, cross the small river and valley,  and off-course meeting with local people. It's good to know how they do their daily activities at the farm and how they enjoy doing it very much. I could feel their sincere heart doing their works. 

When I finally reached the waterfall, I instantly went to get close to the waterfall. I could feel its power that falls on my body. The quite place and enchanting scenery were so wonderful to be skipped from my camera. I wish I could stay near to this place to let me embracing the nature.

So, do you think trekking to Nung Nung waterfall will be your next unique traveling experience? To skip the hustle bustle of your planning process, why don't you book the trip from a professional local guide. You can book this experiences through YoExplore. It is offered by a truly professional in trekking, Mr. John Williams. He is such a nice guy who will assist you to better plan your trekking trip. He will help you to assess your physical condition prior trekking so you will know how will you cope the challenges during the trekking.







Comments